Professional guides (FV) describe the sources of law that are relevant to a specific legal topic. They focus on how sources of law are used in UNE’s practice. The professional guides are only available in Norwegian.
A professional guide (FV) combines a review of sources of law with a review of how the sources of law are used to solve problems that UNE often encounters in its practice.
- FV-01: The duty of confidentiality in immigration cases
- FV-02: Assessment and registration of identity
- FV-03: Access by a party etc.
- FV-04: Health circumstances as grounds for granting a residence permit pursuant to the Immigration Act Section 38
- FV-05: Identifying and following up victims of human trafficking
- FV-06: Terms and conditions for covering of costs of the case pursuant to the Public Administration Act Section 36
- FV-07: The assessment of an appellant's health conditions in expulsion cases